YAH is an experience agency built for bold, strategic solutions. We are currently looking to bolster our team with a Senior UX Designer. This person will leverage Design Thinking to create thoughtful and effective user experiences across mobile, web, social, voice, and immersive AR / VR experiences.
• Represent User Experience from research and concept to implementation, collaborating with account teams and client-side product teams.
• Understand client needs and create user-focused concepts and solutions through work with strategists and researchers.
• Advocate for clients through knowledge and understanding of their customers.
• Develop effective UX deliverables for product managers and developers (e.g., flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
• Create prototypes and scripts for UAT and usability.
• Conduct and review user research to inform customer personas.
• Collaborate with strategists on customer personas and customer journey maps
• Create user interface designs that extend supplied client guidelines
• Represent UX best practices, trends
• Maintain expertise in relevant competitor UX to identify client opportunities
• Communicate UX concepts effectively, displaying authority and conviction
• Represent / monitor implemented UX to ensure it continues to perform for clients
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as UX designer with agency or similar experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in UX, HCI, mobile design or a related field
• Demonstrated expertise in mobile UX
• Success collaborating across teams and disciplines
• Compelling communicator with standout writing and presentation skills
• Expertise in industry-standard UX software (e.g., Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.)
• Enterprising, resourceful, flexible personality
• Experience with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality projects
• Fluency in SEO / SEM best practices
• Familiarity / experience with digital analytics, funnel analysis / conversion rate optimization, personalization, ecommerce, gamification, voice skills, chatbots and other digital marketing technologies.